Join US! October 21st at Agile DC
Sponsored in part by Berkana Enterprise Consulting, William & Mary Mason School of Business and ASD Corporation
Presented by Agile Richmond featuring Mac Felsing and other experts for this 1-day workshop
November 7th & 8th
Agile Project Management Certification
Sponsored by William & Mary
Delivered by Berkana Enterprise Consulting
November 18th & 19th
Leading SAFe Certification
Presented in partnership with CC Pace
Berkana Enterprise Consulting offers classes in: SAFe Foundations & Implementation Overview, Leading SAFe Certification Course, SAFe ScrumXP For Teams, Successful Practices of Scaled Agile Methods, Introduction to Disciplined Agile Delivery, Accredited Kanban Workshop, Introduction to Kanban, and Understanding Feature Driven Development
Agile Assessments & Coaching
An independent assessment of your organization’s agility results in identifying growth areas, creating a cohesive team and a common language for future success. Our coaches work with your team to see recommendations through for improved delivery.
Kanban Consulting & Training
Kanban, like agile, is a lean approach to project delivery. It supports small, iterative changes that evolve business processes into more efficient and manageable work streams.
Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
Lead an enterprise agile transformation by leveraging SAFe, and its underlying principles of lean thinking and product development flow. SAFe principles and practices support Agile Teams, Agile Programs, Agile Program Portfolio Management and Agile Architecture.
Why Choose Us?
- Leverage our experience to shape programs and transform teams into forward-thinking agents for continuous improvement
- Ensure that delivery methods scale and grow with the needs of your business
- Align product development across the organization, not just the team
- Design continuous improvement frameworks that synchronize with just-in-time customer needs
- Discover the power that evolutionary improvement can bring.